00 - 01
Payments can be made by cash, credit card, bank transfer or cheque.
Please contact our DBSEH Accounts Team at +971 (0)4 361 9361 ext 604 for account details to make bank transfers. All charges are the responsibility of the remitter. When a bank transfer is made, please ensure that all relevant information is added to the transfer form including student name and grade, and confirm transfer by contacting our Accounts Team.
Account Name: Dubai British School
Bank name & account number: EMIRATES ISLAMIC BANK / 350-7623323-509
Branch / Address: Main Branch/ Deira, Dubai
IBAN No.: AE870340003507623323509
Swift Code: MEBLAEAD
Credit Card Payments
We accept MasterCard and Visa only. To pay by card please use the link contained in the invoice received or complete the Credit Card Authorisation form and include a copy of your credit card and a copy of your Emirates ID or Passport.
A company cheque is preferred. In case payment is made by a personal cheque, then the school requires payment at least 3 (three) working days prior to the due date of the invoice. All cheques must be made payable to "Dubai British School". A charge of AED 500 will be made for any returned or dishonoured cheque. Post dated cheques are to be lodged for Term 2 at any time in advance of the due date.
Tuition Refund Policy
In the cases of both existing and new students, the registration/re-registration deposit will not be refunded unless there are extenuating circumstances. These circumstances include, but are not limited to, evidence of family/student relocation to another country/emirate or any other unforeseen circumstances. Such cases may be submitted to KHDA for review.
In the case of refund, the school fees will be calculated as follows:
- Tuition fees paid prior to the beginning of the academic year are refundable and only the registration/ re-registration fees will be deducted.
- If the student was enrolled in the school for two weeks or less, a month’s fees will be deducted.
- If the student was enrolled in the school for a period ranging between two weeks and one month, two months’ fees will be deducted.
- If the student was enrolled in the school for more than a month, the full term’s fees will be deducted.
- The above refund policy is applicable per term depending on the date of the withdrawal request.
- The refund will be calculated from the start of the term and the date of the official request by the parent stating the intent of withdrawal and not from the date when the student was absent. Being on the school registrar counts as days in school.
- Registration or Re-registration deposits are refundable in cases where a school’s quality rating has dropped and students wish to move to a school with a better rating, as stated in the Dubai Schools Inspection Bureau report.
- Book fees are refundable if the student decides to leave the school prior to the beginning of the academic year.
- Any provisions in any other policies or approvals will be repealed in the event that they contradict this policy.