Dubai British School (DBS) is part of Taaleem, the United Arab Emirates’ second largest school provider for early years, primary and secondary schools founded in 2004.
Taaleem is committed to:
- Equipping children in the region holistically with the skills, knowledge and character to compete globally
- Offering a comprehensive range of outstanding international curricula
- Designing, building and managing the best educational facilities
- Creating and implementing benchmark educational initiatives
- Nurturing educational excellence through the attraction, retention and development of the best educators
- Continuously evaluating and improving standards across our schools
- Establishing our schools as valued cornerstones of their communities
Taaleem schools offer a variety of international curricula including The National Curriculum for England, the American Curriculum, the International Baccalaureate and The International Curriculum for Languages and Creative Arts (ICLCA). Taaleem is partially owned by the Government of Dubai and overseen by Chief Executive Officer (CEO) Rosamund Marshall.
Click here to find a Taaleem school near you